3D Secure – The Safest Debit Card Facility Available for Online Money Transfers!
1st Contact has launched the new 3D Secure debit card system. It takes your online money transfer process to the next level! The actual process of uploading your money transfer will largely remain the same, with a myriad of added benefits.
Register your card for 3D secure
MasterCard: Activate MasterCard
Visa: Activate Visa
Maestro: Activate Maestro
Once you have registered your debit card for 3D secure, log in on our website and click on ‘New Transfer’. You will be asked to input your 3D secure password once you have submitted your transfer.
Why 3D Secure?
This new platform allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Absolute protection of your debit card against unauthorised use
- Fewer steps are needed in the process of uploading your money transfer, as no documentation is required to verify your debit card
- The process is more efficient and user friendly
How is 3D Secure different from the previous process of Transferring Money Online with 1st Contact?
The actual process of transferring money is exactly the same, with a once-off added step:
- When affecting your online money transfer with your debit card, a link will appear that is redirected to your bank to authorise the payment to be deducted from your debit card.
- This added step will only happen once, after which your bank will issue you with a password number, which can be used for future to use, to make this process faster and more efficient.
3D Secure Facts
- 3D Secure stands for Three Domain Secure, which is synonymous to the internet authentication standard
- 3D Secure debit card facility is utilised by major internationally based commercial banks
- 3D Secure is only needed for online transactions
- All transactions are underwritten by MasterCard and Visa
How does 3D Secure work? Step 1
and click on ‘New Transfer
Upload your transfer by filling in the relevant fields and click ‘Add New’ once you get to the ‘payment details’ field.
Step 2: Fill in your card details and click ‘Add’.
Step 3: A link will pop up on your screen to take you to your bank’s 3D secure website.
Step 4: Choose a password that can be used on every website using 3D Secure.
Please make a note of this password and keep it in a safe place.
You will need to input the password every time you use this card on our website or any other site using 3 D Secure.
Step 5: You should now be on the confirmation page.
Check all your transaction details, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click on ‘Submit’.
We will ask you for your 3D secure password in order to authorise the transfer. Your transfer will then be submitted successfully and will be processed shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions about how this debit card system works, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1st Contact advises you to keep these instructions in a safe place, so that you will be able to take the necessary steps to complete your online money transfer.